A little late…

A week ago, when I read the challenge for this past week from the student blogging challenge, I immediately opened a new page and started thinking about what I’d write for it. But nothing came. And when it did, it felt so much like something that everyone else would be writing, that I just kept deleting everything that I wrote. I guess I just needed to find a bit of a different way to look at it…

What my blog was: something my teacher created for our class, just as an experiment I suppose, to see where it would go this year. At first, all I posted was assigned posts, but then…

What my blog is: A place for me to put thoughts, experiences, random things that I do, as well as things going on at school; a reason for me to sit at my computer and write; something that has improved my writing through comments and feedback, but also because I’ve written a lot more this year than any other; something that represents me in a strange but cool way

What I want to do/continue to do with my blog: Write more, keep up with the random posts, get more viewers, continue to improve and gain confidence in my writing, find other ways to connect with people over the internet

And who I am: A friend, a daughter, a granddaughter, a sister, a student, a learner, a guitar player, a biker, a snowboarder, a wakeboarder, a music lover, a ninja, a runner, a reader, a writer, someone who, generally speaking, actually enjoys school, just another of the 6.6 billion people in the world, but myself all the same

6 thoughts on “A little late…

1. Hey,

I like how you took another approach to this. It’s awesome! especially this particular line: “just another of the 6.6 billion people in the world, but myself all the same.”

~Clare

2. Pingback: A Rash of Ravishing Student Blog Posts | Mr. Jackson's Blogosphere

3. Pingback: WikiBooks Publishing Project | Mr. Jackson's Blogosphere

4. Estrella,

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it. 😀
    Well, since my teacher made this blog for me, everything I’ve written has ended up on here, so if you want to read more, you can keep checking up on my blog or RSS to it. Do you also have a blog? I’d really like to see some of your writing as well. 🙂

~Kiko